Disney Cruise Line Charts a New Course for Norway in 2015
Written by: Cruise News
March 25, 2014 – In summer 2015, Disney Cruise Line is charting a magical new course for northern Europe – exploring for the first time the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Plus, Disney Cruise Line is returning to the Baltic for all-new itineraries, including sailings from Copenhagen, Denmark to St. Petersburg, Russia.
Bookings open to the public on March 27, 2014. More details on 2015 itineraries can be found on the Itineraries and Ports for 2015 section of disneycruise.com.
On seven and nine-night sailings departing from Copenhagen, Disney Cruise Line guests are immersed in the splendor and charm of Norway with exciting new ports, steeped in Viking history. An 11-night sailing on the Disney Magic takes guests to Iceland and the Faroe Islands for the very first time.
The Norwegian fjords served as the inspiration and backdrop for Disney’s blockbuster animated film, “Frozen.” Here, guests will discover breathtaking natural wonders such as magnificent mountain ranges, massive glaciers, steaming geysers and majestic fjords. The enchanting Scandinavian culture of the region comes to life through local attractions, stunning architecture, storybook villages and historic city centers.
NEW Seven-night Norwegian Fjords
Ports: Copenhagen, Denmark; Stavanger, Alesund, Geiranger and Bergen, Norway
Departure date: June 6
NEW Nine-night Norwegian Fjords
Ports: Copenhagen, Denmark; Stavanger, Alesund, Geiranger, Molde, Olden and Bergen, Norway
Departure date: June 20
NEW 11-night Norwegian Fjords and Iceland
Ports: Copenhagen, Denmark; Oslo, Kristiansand and Stavanger Norway; Akureyri and Reykjavik (overnight), Iceland; Torshavn, Faroe Islands; Dover, England
Departure date: June 29
Rates start at $1,561 per person for seven-night cruises, $2,133 per person for nine-night cruises and $2,453 per person for 11-night Norwegian fjords cruises for a standard inside stateroom, based on double occupancy.
- Disney Cruise Line Returning to Hawaii, West Coast, and Galveston in 2015 May 19, 2014 – In the fall of 2015, Disney...
- Holland America’s 2015 Europe Season Has 8 Ships Sailing 62 Itineraries With 17 Overnight Calls October 30, 2014 — Travelers looking to explore the history,...
- Princess Cruises Announces Europe Schedules for 2015 March 13, 2014 – The timeless cities of the Mediterranean,...
- Royal Caribbean’s Anthem Of The Seas Will Offer Most Advanced Cruises In Europe & Caribbean February 10, 2014 – Royal Caribbean International has announced that...
- Carnival Splendor Will Offer Several Different Cruise Itineraries From Norfolk In 2015 March 20, 2014 – Carnival’s return to Norfolk will feature...