Carnival Splendor Will Offer Several Different Cruise Itineraries From Norfolk In 2015
Written by: Cruise News
March 20, 2014 – Carnival’s return to Norfolk will feature a lot of variety in cruise itineraries in 2015. Carnival Splendor will operate a series of two- to seven-day voyages, including a week-long cruise to Bermuda with three days in port. The 3,006-passenger Carnival Splendor is the newest and largest “Fun Ship” ever to operate from the historic Virginia port.
Carnival Splendor’s Norfolk program will kick off in May 2015 and will encompass a wide range of itinerary choices, including:
· A value-packed two-day cruise departing May 16, 2015
· Three, five-day Bahamas cruises calling at Nassau and Freeport, departing May 11, May 18, and October 12, 2015
· A six-day Bahamas cruise calling at the private Bahamian island of Half Moon Cay, as well as Nassau and Freeport, departing October 17, 2015
· A seven-day Bermuda cruise departing October 23, 2015 that features a three-day call in Bermuda
These voyages from Norfolk provide a wide variety of convenient and affordable cruise options featuring tropical destinations throughout The Bahamas and Bermuda where guests can relax on beautiful beaches, enjoy excellent dining, shopping and sightseeing opportunities, and visit centuries-old landmarks and attractions.
Carnival Splendor will also sail seasonally in 2015 from New York and Miami. From April to November, the ship will operate a variety four to eight- day itineraries from New York to popular ports in The Bahamas, Caribbean, Canada and Florida.
Cruises from New York to the Canadian Maritimes include four-day voyages visiting Saint John and five-day sailings calling at Saint John and Halifax. Seven-day fall foliage voyages call at Boston, Portland, Maine; Saint John and Halifax, while three different eight-day options are available: a Bahamas/Florida itinerary calling at Port Canaveral, Fla., and Freeport and Nassau; and two eastern Caribbean routes, one featuring San Juan, St. Thomas and Grand Turk, and another visiting Grand Turk, Nassau and the private Bahamian island of Half Moon Cay.
From November 2015 through April 2016 Carnival Splendor will sail from Miami on seven-day eastern and western Caribbean cruises. Eastern Caribbean cruises will call at St Thomas, San Juan, Grand Turk, and Nassau, while the western Caribbean route will call at Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize, and Mahogany Bay in Isla Roatan.
Carnival Splendor will also offer special one-way eight-day exotic eastern Caribbean cruises between New York and San Juan on May 24, 2015 and June 1, 2015.
“At many Carnival Conversations travel agent events, we received feedback that consumers want choice. We are pleased to offer a variety of itineraries based on this feedback,” said Joni Rein, Carnival’s vice president of worldwide sales.
Reservations are currently being accepted for all of Carnival Splendor’s sailings from Norfolk, New York, Miami and San Juan.
- Carnival To Move 7th Ship To South Florida In 2014, With Carnival Splendor Leaving New York December 20, 2013. Carnival Cruise Lines, the number one cruise...
- Norwegian Escape Will Homeport In Miami; Norwegian Unveils Extensive 2015/16 Itineraries March 12, 2014 – Norwegian Cruise Line today announced that...
- Carnival To Feature Series Of 10 to 12 Day Cruises From Galveston & San Juan In Winter 2015 July 22, 2014 – Following strong consumer response to Carnival...
- ROYAL CARIBBEAN ANNOUNCES 2015-16 DEPLOYMENTS FOR NEW YORK AND GALVESTON April 17, 2014 – Royal Caribbean International today announced its...
- ROYAL CARIBBEAN ANNOUNCES 2015-16 SHORT AND SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN VACATIONS April 2, 2014 – Royal Caribbean International today unveiled its...