Princess Cruises “3 For Free” Sales Event Gives Three Free Cruise Offers
Written by: Cruise News
September 5, 2013.
Princess Cruises has three free offers for passengers booking Alaska or Europe cruises and cruisetours beginning today. The “3 for Free” sales event not only includes free room upgrades, a free shore excursion credit and a free specialty restaurant dinner for two, but also features a deposit of only $100 per person.
Running through October 31, the sale enables passengers to get the best stateroom available within that stateroom type for the lowest possible fare. Onboard, passengers will enjoy complimentary dinner for two in one of Princess’ signature specialty restaurants, where they can indulge in either a taste of Italy at Sabatini’s, steak or seafood at the Crown Grill, the flavors of the South at the Bayou Café or premium cuts of meat at Sterling Steakhouse.
In port, a free shore excursion credit will give passengers on Europe sailings $200 ($100 per person) to spend on shoreside tours such as a visit to the Hermitage in St. Petersburg or the ruins of the Acropolis in Greece. In Alaska, passengers will receive $100 ($50 per person) to spend on glacier hiking, dog sledding or other Alaskan adventures.
More information about the Princess Cruises “3 for Free” sales event can be found at princess.com/free.
Examples of cruise deals include:
Alaska cruise – 7 days: $548 interior; $1,198 balcony
Alaska Denali Explorer cruisetour – 11 nights: $1,322 interior; $1,922 balcony
Scandinavia & Russia cruise – 11 days: $1,749 interior; $2,349 balcony
British Isles cruise – 12 days: $1,849 interior; $2,549 balcony
Grand Mediterranean cruise – 12 days: $1,999 interior; $2,799 balcony
All cruise prices are per person, based on double occupancy. The “3 for Free” sale begins at 12:01 a.m. PDT on September 5 and runs through 11:59 p.m. PDT on October 31 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.
- Suite & Balcony Sale Offers Deals on Princess Cruises July 22, 2014 – Princess Cruises is offering the ultimate...
- Princess Cruises Brightens Winter with Endless Summer Sale August 28, 2013. Princess Cruises is keeping summer alive with...
- Princess Cruises “Red, White & Blue” Sale For Sailings Of 10 Days Or Longer June 26, 2014 – Princess Cruises is celebrating the summer...
- Princess Cruises “Spring Savings Spectacular” Sale Includes Cruises to the Caribbean, California Coast, Panama Canal, Hawaii and Tahiti January 13, 2014 – Despite the winter cold, Princess Cruises...
- Princess Cruises Guests Can Celebrate Special Occasions with the “Great Getaways Sale” July 29, 2014 – Princess Cruises guests can schedule their...