Carnival Expands “Faster To The Fun” Priority Boarding Program
Written by: Cruise
July 6, 2013.
Last year Carnival announced a new priority boarding program, where for a fee of $49.95 per stateroom guests could buy there way into a boarding option that gets them onboard and into their cabins faster than other guests. Now they have expanded the program to cover more ports and ships.
The “Faster To The Fun” program includes express luggage service, priority embarkation and early stateroom access, priority main dining room and specialty restaurant reservations, priority tender seating, a dedicated phone line for Guest Services, and the option to choose a debarkation time on the last morning of the cruise. Platinum and Diamond members of Carnival’s VIFP loyalty club get the service for free. Also, guests purchasing the program will board after the Platinum and Diamond members, so guests with those VIFP member levels still get extra special treatment.
The Faster To The Fun program is available as an excursion option at http://www.carnival.com/Activities under the homeport for the ship.
Ports and ships now covered by the program are:
Miami: Carnival Imagination, Carnival Liberty, Carnival Glory, Carnival Breeze and Carnival Victory
Port Canaveral: Carnival Ecstasy, Carnival Sensation and Carnival Dream
Tampa: Carnival Paradise and Carnival Legend
Jacksonville: Carnival Fascination
Fort Lauderdale: Carnival Freedom
New Orleans: Carnival Elation and Carnival Conquest
Galveston: Carnival Triumph and Carnival Magic
Charleston: Carnival Fantasy
San Juan: Carnival Valor
Barcelona: Carnival Sunshine
- Carnival Revamps Wedding Program With New Choices & Amenities January 24, 2014 – Carnival Cruise Lines has totally revamped...
- NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE EXPANDS EAST COAST MOTOR COACH PROGRAM April 16, 2014 – Norwegian Cruise Line today announced that...
- Carnival To Move 7th Ship To South Florida In 2014, With Carnival Splendor Leaving New York December 20, 2013. Carnival Cruise Lines, the number one cruise...
- “Guy’s Family Cruise” Aboard Carnival Breeze To Air On Food Network October 23, 2013. Guy Fieri and his family take to...
- Carnival Cruise Lines Introduces “Camp Ocean” Children’s Program April 18, 2014 – Carnival Cruise Lines, the leader in...