TOP 10 ROMANTIC THINGS TO DO ON BOARD CARNIVAL’S ‘FUN SHIPS’
Written by: Cruise News
February 7, 2013.
Whether you’re celebrating Valentine’s Day, an anniversary or just being together with your sweetheart, Carnival Cruise Lines is revealing the top 10 romantic things to do during a cruise vacation aboard the line’s 24 “Fun Ships.” From getting married on board to having a pampering couples massage, Carnival creates romantic moments that won’t break the bank, while providing an experience that’s memorable and fun.
With Carnival’s recently announced gift card program, the prepaid cards can be used as payment toward a “Fun Ship” cruise or a wide variety of romantic shipboard or shoreside experiences. The cards are available online at www.carnivalgiftcards.com or aboard all Carnival ships and provide a great way to treat yourself or others to some the spectacular experiences available.
The top 10 romantic experiences guests can enjoy during a Carnival cruise vacation include:
1. Take a midnight stroll on deck: Nothing conveys romance like walking hand-in-hand with your sweetheart under a twinkling blanket of stars.
2. Say “I Do” or celebrate “I Did”: Carnival hosts some 2,600 weddings per year, so imagine the attention to detail of a shipboard or destination wedding. If you just got married, come aboard to celebrate your new life together, and let your friends and family pay for the honeymoon on Carnival’s honeymoon registry.
3. Indulge in complimentary breakfast in bed: There’s no need to wake up early when you can enjoy a lazy morning with coffee and croissants delivered to your door.
4. Chill out at the Serenity adults-only retreat area: Take some much-needed couples time at our tranquil “getaway within a getaway” for guests 21 and older. Quietly lounge under an oversized umbrella or take a dip in one of the whirlpools.
5. Reserve a table for two at the steakhouse: For a nominal charge, dine in Carnival’s elegant on-board steakhouse, our most sophisticated setting, with menus that feature a tantalizing selection of steaks, seafood, gourmet appetizers and an extensive wine list.
6. Dance the night away: Whether you prefer pulsating music in the dance club, happy-go-lucky tunes by the pool or the smooth sounds of jazz, move in rhythm together on one of the many dance floors on board.
7. Serenade your sweetheart: Take the mic and make her swoon with a karaoke rendition of “Just the Way you Are” by Billy Joel or take the stage together and duet to “I Got You Babe.”
8. Book a couples massage at the spa-aaahhh: Lay back, close your eyes and feel the stress sail away as you take time to be pampered together at the ship’s full-service spa.
9. Snuggle at a Carnival Dive-In Movie: Unwind under the stars in front of an oversized movie screen and enjoy a variety of feature films, cuddle under a blanket and snack on complimentary popcorn.
10. Send custom-designed flower arrangements and chocolates: It doesn’t have to be Valentine’s Day for you to send your sweetheart a beautiful bouquet or sweet treat from Cherry on Top, our candy-and-more store.
- Carnival Glory Returns To Service With Newly Installed Fun Ship 2.0 Features November 15, 2012. The Carnival Glory returned to service today...
- Princess Cruises Reveals Top Deck Features Aboard Royal Princess September 27, 2012. Princess Cruises today unveiled additional details about...
- New Cruise Ships Coming for Carnival and Holland America October 26, 2012. Last week Norwegian Cruise Line surprised everyone...
- NORWEGIANS DECK THE HULLS – Get Upgrades, Reduced Deposits, & On-board Savings Coupons Through December 28 December 21, 2012. Norwegian Cruise Line continues to spread the...