Norwegian Announces 2014/2015 Winter Deployments For Europe Cruises
Written by: Cruise News
January 30, 2013.
Norwegian Cruise Line today announced its Europe deployment for the winter 2014/2015 season. Norwegian will have two ships sailing in Europe year round, Norwegian Jade will sail seven-Day Greek Isles; seven-Day Adriatic, Greece and Turkey; 10-day Eastern Mediterranean and an 11-day Western Mediterranean. Norwegian Spirit will offer 12-day Grand Mediterranean voyages and 10-Day Canary Islands and Morocco itineraries. These cruises go on sale today, January 30, 2013.
“Europe itineraries during the fall and winter seasons continue to be a very successful and popular market for us,” said Kevin Sheehan, Norwegian’s chief executive officer. “We are proud to have been named “Europe’s Leading Cruise Line” by the World Travel Awards for five years in a row and will continue to offer our guests a variety of exciting itinerary options that take them to the best ports in Europe.”
Norwegian Jade will set sail from Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy during the winter and sail alternating 10-Day Eastern Mediterranean itineraries from November 12, 2014
through December 13, 2014 and January 14 through April 8, 2015. This scenic itinerary includes stops in Olympia (Katakolon), Greece; Athens (Piraeus), Greece; Ephesus (Izmir), Turkey, Naples, Italy and features and overnight call to Istanbul, Turkey.
Norwegian Jade will also offer an 11-Day Western Mediterranean itinerary from November 1, 2014 through December 23, 2014 and from January 3 through April 18, 2015. Setting sail from Rome (Civitavecchia), this amazing itinerary visits a new port of call almost every day throughout the cruise, giving guests the best of the Western Mediterranean. Ports of call include Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Italy; Monte Carlo, Monaco; Provence (Toulon), France; Barcelona, Spain; Valencia, Spain; Cagliari, Sardinia; Carthage, Tunisia; Palermo, Sicily; and Naples, Italy.
Guests who are looking for the ultimate adventure and the opportunity to experience the Eastern and Western Mediterranean ports can combine these itineraries for the ultimate 21-Day Mediterranean experience.
From November 26, 2014 through April 15, 2015, Norwegian Spirit will sail 10-Day Canary Islands & Morocco itineraries from either Barcelona or Malaga, Spain; giving guests the flexibility to depart from their most convenient homeport. This new itinerary visits Casablanca, Morocco, giving guests the opportunity to experience a full-day excursion to Marrakech; Funchal, Madeira; Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Tenerife, Canary Islands; Arrecife, Lanzarote, Canary Islands; and Granada (Málaga), Spain.
- HOLLAND AMERICA LINE’S FALL EUROPE CRUISES FEATURE EXCITING ITINERARIES, EXCEPTIONAL VALUE July 16, 2012. This fall, Holland America Line is offering...
- Act Fast! Norwegian Cruise Line 3-Day Europe Sale Offers Credits For On-Board Spending & Airfare September 27, 2012. Norwegian Cruise Line is launching a Europe...
- Royal Caribbean Announces 2014 Northern Europe & Northeast America Sailings March 06, 2013. Royal Caribbean International today unveiled its 2014...
- Oasis Of The Seas Headed To Europe In 2014 For Drydock & Brief Season Of Autumn Cruises March 27, 2013. Royal Caribbean International today announced that the...
- Norwegian Jewel to sail from Houston to the Western Caribbean in 2014/2015 November 15, 2012. Norwegian Cruise Line and the Port of...