NORWEGIAN PEARL HOSTS THE SECOND COUNTRY CRUISING IN 2014
Written by: Cruise News
January 22, 2013.
Country music fans everywhere have a reason to celebrate as it was just announced that the second Country Cruising “Best Country Cruise Ever,” will set sail on board Norwegian Pearl from Miami, January 12, 2014, on a seven-day cruise to the Western Caribbean. Following the incredible success of the first Country Cruising event in 2012, featuring Blake Shelton, the second Country Cruising event will bring another full-blown country music festival to sea when it sets sail in 2014. This exciting music-filled cruise offers country music lovers the exclusive opportunity to spend a week at sea with some of their favorite country superstars including, Trace Adkins, Montgomery Gentry, Wynonna, Neal McCoy, Love and Theft, Craig Morgan, Lonestar and many more.
Throughout the seven-day cruise, each artist will perform two live concerts in the ship’s intimate Stardust Theater. In addition, cruise guests will have the opportunity to enjoy nearly 100 live concerts and experience live music every night in at least three different venues around the ship. The country star-studded musical line up also includes: Steel Magnolia, Brett Eldredge, Maggie Rose, Frankie Ballard, Chris Cavanaugh, Brandon and Leah, JJ Lawhorn, James Wesley, JT Hodges, Ray Scott, McKenna Faith, Her and Kings County, The Mantz Brothers, Clayton Anderson, Bryan Edwards and other emerging artists to be announced.
Other exclusive perks include:
• Songwriter workshops;
• “The Competition”– a karaoke contest judged by the pros;
• Surprise unplugged performances and jam sessions;
• Question and answer sessions with the artists;
• Opportunities to get up close and personal with musical guests;
• Late night dance parties.
The Country Cruising “Best Country Cruise Ever” will call on Ocho Rios, Jamaica; Georgetown, Grand Cayman; and Cozumel, Mexico. Guests will also enjoy three relaxing days at sea to experience the freedom and flexibility of Norwegian’s signature Freestyle Cruising® which includes 11 dining options, 10 bars and lounges, a pampering spa, state of the art fitness center, casino and much more.
Cruises are priced starting at $979 per person based on double occupancy. To book your stateroom on board the Country Cruising “Best Country Cruise Ever,” visit www.countrycruising.com, contact Flying Dutchmen Travel, at email@example.com or call 800-248-7471.
- NORWEGIAN GETAWAY TO SAIL TO THE EASTERN CARIBBEAN FROM MIAMI YEAR-ROUND BEGINNING IN FEBRUARY 2014 October 2, 2012. Norwegian Cruise Line announced today that Norwegian...
- Norwegian Jewel to sail from Houston to the Western Caribbean in 2014/2015 November 15, 2012. Norwegian Cruise Line and the Port of...
- AZAMARA CLUB CRUISES ANNOUNCES 2014 VOYAGES PROGRAM September 25, 2012. Offering more late-night and overnight stays in...
- NORWEGIAN GETAWAY 2014 EASTERN CARIBBEAN SAILINGS NOW OPEN FOR SALE October 22, 2012. Norwegian Cruise Line announced today that the...
- Princess Cruises Adds New South America and Tahiti Sailings in 2014 January 18, 2013. Princess Cruises has added several new Exotics...