NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE NAMED “WORLD’S LEADING LARGE SHIP CRUISE LINE” BY WORLD TRAVEL AWARDS
Written by: Cruise News
December 14, 2012.
Norwegian Cruise Line has been named the “World’s Leading Large Ship Cruise Line” by the World Travel Awards. The 19th annual awards recognize travel companies for delivering an outstanding customer experience and are voted by travel agents worldwide. This is the first time Norwegian, which has received the award for Europe’s Leading Cruise Line for five consecutive years, has been honored on a global scale by the World Travel Awards.
“This award is a testament to the hard work of our dedicated team members to increase our travel partner support and education through our Partners First initiative, while also continuing to raise guest satisfaction scores to new heights,” said Kevin Sheehan, Norwegian Cruise Line’s chief executive officer.
“We are so honored to receive this prestigious award and thank our travel
partners worldwide for their continuing support. We have many exciting things to
come in 2013 with the launch of Norwegian Breakaway, and we look forward to
continuing to offer our guests the freedom to create their ideal vacation experience
on the most contemporary ships at sea.”
Hailed as “The Oscars of the Travel Industry” by the Wall Street Journal,
World Travel Awards is recognized worldwide as the ultimate travel accolade. The
awards were established in 1993 to acknowledge, reward and celebrate excellence
across all sectors of the tourism industry.
- ROYAL CARIBBEAN NAMED BEST CRUISE LINE OVERALL BY TRAVEL WEEKLY READERS FOR TENTH CONSECUTIVE YEAR December 14, 2012. For the 10th consecutive year, Royal Caribbean...
- Princess Cruises Named “Best Cruise Line in Alaska” by Travel Weekly January 8, 2013. For the sixth year in a row,...
- NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE SPONSORS FREE BOINGO WI-FI IN NEW YORK CITY February 4, 2013. Norwegian Cruise Line and Boingo Wireless (NASDAQ:...
- Norwegian Cruise Line & Katie Couric Send NYC Mothers Affected By Hurricane Sandy on Cruise Aboard Norwegian Breakaway December 19, 2012. Norwegian Cruise Line has invited all audience...
- Norwegian Cruise Line Orders 2nd ‘Breakaway Plus’ Vessel July 16, 2013. Norwegian Cruise Line announced today that it...