Princess Cruises Offers New Asia Cruise Opportunities
Written by: Cruise News
November 27, 2012.
Princess Cruises has just announced two special new Asia cruise opportunities, offering unique itineraries that explore some of the most alluring ports in the region.
Departing in October and November 2013 aboard Diamond Princess, these 10- and 11-day Asia cruises sail roundtrip from Singapore, taking in some of the best of Southeast Asia’s ports of call, including Bangkok, Bali, Nha Trang and Phuket, as well as two ports not usually visited on Diamond Princess itineraries – Penang, Malaysia and Sihanoukville, Cambodia.
“Because we’ve rescheduled Diamond Princess’ drydock during this time, it has opened up a great opportunity for us to present travelers with some intriguing new Asia options,” said Jan Swartz, Princess Cruises executive vice president. “These sailings offer a memorable travel opportunity for those who have always wanted to explore Southeast Asia.”
The new cruises are:
Southeast Asia – 11 Days (Departing October 24, 2013)
Sailing roundtrip from Singapore, Diamond Princess will call at Brunei, Nha Trang and Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam, Sihanoukville (Cambodia), Bangkok, and Ko Samui in Thailand.
Malaysia Peninsula & Indonesia – 10 days (Departing November 4, 2013)
Also cruising roundtrip from Singapore, passengers will explore exotic Bali, Malaysia’s Capital of Kuala Lumpur, Penang (Malaysia), and Thailand’s beach resort of Phuket.
For those with more time, both sailings can be combined into a 21-day Southeast Asia Grand Adventure.
Passengers on these sailings can enjoy shore excursion options that include some of Asia’s most intriguing sights and experiences, including the stunningly beautiful Grand Palace in Bangkok, Long Son Pagoda with its bird’s-eye view of Nha Trang, the skilled artisans of Mas Village in Bali, and Phuket’s most important Buddhist temple at Wat Chalong. An overland excursion offers visitors the opportunity to visit the magnificent Angkor Wat in Cambodia.
Fares for Diamond Princess’ new Asia cruises begin at $1,449 per person, based on double occupancy.
- Princess Cruises to Enter Singapore Market with Largest Deployment Ever April 10, 2013. Responding to the growing interest for cruising...
- Holland America Increases Capacity In Asia For 2013-2014 March 6, 2013. Holland America Line will position ms Volendam...
- Azamara Club Cruises Offers Asia Adventures From The Suez Canal To Japan With Up To $4000 In ChoiceAir Credit March 8, 2013. Azamara Club Cruises is inviting up-market travelers...
- ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL’S LEGEND OF THE SEAS COMPLETES EXTENSIVE REVITALIZATION IN TIME FOR WINTER SEASON February 6, 2013. Royal Caribbean International’s Legend of the Seas...
- Princess Cruises Thanksgiving Sale Offers Amazing Cruise Deals November 16, 2012. As the holiday shopping season begins, Princess...