NORWEGIAN LAUNCHES BERMUDA BONUS DAYS SALE –
Written by: Cruise News
Norwegian Cruise Line is launching a Bermuda Bonus Days limited time sales event beginning today, June 25, 2012, offering incredible savings on exciting Norwegian cruise vacations to Bermuda. Guests who book a Bermuda cruise now through June 26, 2012, will receive $100 per stateroom to spend on board and put towards an array of Bermuda shore excursions; treatments in Norwegian’s award-winning spas; dinners in any of Norwegian’s delicious specialty restaurants and more.
Guests looking to sink their toes into one of Bermuda’s famous pink sand beaches can set sail on a seven-day cruise to King’s Wharf, Bermuda from New York City on board Norwegian Star through October 14, 2012, or from Boston on Norwegian Dawn through September 14, 2012, with cruise fares from $449 per person, double occupancy. Guests who make a new reservation during “Bermuda Bonus Days” can also receive up to $500 in airfare credits on select sailings; an e-coupon booklet valued at up to $300 in on-board savings; and, on select sailings, military and AARP discounts also apply.
Guests departing from Boston or New York City will enjoy three full days in port to explore this paradise. Vacationers will have the opportunity to venture through hidden coves and crystal caves, stroll past the colorful colonial homes in the charming little town of St. George or experience a part of history on a tour of the 200-year old Naval Dockyard.
For those looking for an adventure, the Atlantic Reef Fishing Excursion is the
perfect choice. Spend a day on board the 56-foot Jolly Roger as the Captain and crew
take guests to some of the best fishing spots around Bermuda. The Bermuda Triangle
Shipwreck snorkel is a great excursion for those looking to experience an up close
encounter with the underwater world. On this excursion, guests will visit and have the
opportunity to snorkel above two of the world’s most famous shipwrecks.
Guests who prefer to sit back and relax will enjoy a day at Horseshoe Bay
Beach. This picturesque beach is the perfect spot to sit back and take in the beauty of
Bermuda’s perfect pink sand and crystal clear turquoise water.
For golf lovers, Bermuda is the ultimate cruise destination. With three full days in
port, golfers will love playing on three of the island’s top courses – Belmont Hills Golf
Club, Port Royal and Riddell’s Bay Golf Club.
To book a cruise to Bermuda with Norwegian, contact a travel professional, call
Norwegian at 888-NCL-CRUISE (625-2784), or visit www.ncl.com.
- SAIL TO SAVINGS IN BERMUDA WITH NORWEGIAN’S BONUS DAYS SALE July 6, 2012. Norwegian Cruise Line is launching Bermuda Bonus...
- NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE LAUNCHES TRANSATLANTIC BONUS DAYS OFFER August 6, 2012. Norwegian Cruise Line is launching a “Transatlantic...
- Princess Cruises Launches Balcony Bonus Sale with Free Upgrades to Balcony Staterooms May 14, 2013. Beginning today, Princess Cruises passengers can treat...
- NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE LAUNCHES THE GREAT UPGRADE EVENT July 9, 2012. Norwegian Cruise Line is offering guests the...
- NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE COUNTS DOWN “100 DAYS TO NORWEGIAN BREAKAWAY” January 22, 2013. In anticipation of the upcoming launch of...