Silversea Announces 60% Off Pricing For 2010 Voyages
Written by: Cruise
July 7, posted by Dave Beers.
I received the following news and couldn’t wait to post it. Silversea Cruises has announced great pricing for 2010 cruises, and in addition there is free air available on virtually all cruises. Anyone considering a true luxury cruise should look at this great deal. Read all about it:
(Ft. Lauderdale, FL — July 7, 2009) Silversea Cruises is offering a new, simpler pricing structure that provides the biggest savings incentive in its history — 60% off — plus free airfare on virtually all voyages in 2010. The company’s best-available, capacity-controlled prices are being offered for guests who book early.
The new Silver Savings pricing program will introduce the most generous savings opportunities first, and the discount will be lowered significantly as the sailing date approaches — offering a compelling incentive for guests to firm up their vacation plans well in advance of their desired travel date.
For a limited time, and to coincide with the publication of its new Voyage Atlas (due for release shortly), Silversea is offering a 60% Silver Savings discount off the published fare for all sailings next year aboard Silver Cloud, Silver Wind, Silver Shadow, Silver Whisper and Silver Spirit. The line’s expedition ship, Prince Albert II, is also offering Silver Savings of up to 50% in 2010.
Effective for new 2010 bookings made on or after July 6, the new Silver Savings incentive will be available, eliminating early-booking and advance-payment programs. Other savings options, such as Venetian Society Savings (for past guests), Onboard Savings (available during the cruise), Extended Voyage Savings (when combining two or more consecutive voyages) and the Solo Travelers fare, will continue to be offered next year.
“There has never been a better time to sail with Silversea,” said Steve Tucker, Silversea’s vice president of field sales for North America. “Without a doubt, this is our best offer ever and booking early is key. When you combine 60% savings — offered months ahead of sailing — with free airfare and our signature all-inclusive amenities, the result is an incomparable value proposition that travelers cannot afford to pass up.”
FREE AIR OFFER
The introduction of Silver Savings is complemented by the offer of a free roundtrip air package that includes transfers between airport and pier on the day of embarkation and disembarkation. The free air package is available from 22 gateway cities in the U.S. and Canada on most voyages in 2010 (excluding expedition cruises). It is a capacity-controlled program valid only for new bookings made by December 31, 2009. Additionally, there are specially priced air programs available from another 50 cities.
Following below is a small sampling of voyages in 2010 that feature the 60% Silver Savings incentive plus free airfare:
– AFRICA: Silver Wind’s January 23, 10-day cruise (#2003) sailing roundtrip from Cape Town with calls in East London, Maputo, Richard’s Bay, Durban, Port Elizabeth and Mossel Bay. Silver Savings fares start at $4,238 per person, including roundtrip air.
– CARIBBEAN: Silver Shadow’s March 30, 7-day cruise (#3007) sailing roundtrip from Barbados with calls in St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Bart’s, Tortola and Bequia. Silver Savings fares start at $2,758 per person, including roundtrip air.
– FAR EAST: Silver Whisper’s February 5, 9-day cruise (#4003) from Singapore to Hong Kong with calls in Ho Chi Minh City, Nha Trang, Hue/Danang (port of Chan May), Ha Long Bay and Haiphong. Silver Savings fares start at $4,918 per person, including roundtrip air.
– MEDITERRANEAN: Silver Spirit’s May 29, 7-day cruise (#5015) from Rome to Venice with calls in Sorrento, Sicily, Kotor and Dubrovnik. Silver Savings fares start at $4,358 per person, including roundtrip air.
– SOUTH AMERICA: Silver Cloud’s February 4, 8-day cruise (#1003) from Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro with calls in Punta del Este, Itajai, Sao Paulo (port of Santos) and Parati. Silver Savings fares start at $4,238 per person, including roundtrip air.
Silversea’s all-inclusive shipboard ambiance features all ocean-view accommodations with butler service. Other highlights include complimentary beverages served throughout the ship — including fine wines, spirits and champagnes, in-suite bar and refrigerator stocked with each guest’s preferred beverage selections, open-seating dining, 24-hour complimentary room service, and fares that include all onboard gratuities.
All fares listed above are per person based on double occupancy for a Vista Suite and do not include port charges and handling fees that can range from $100 to $275 per person on these sailings, depending on the itinerary. Silver Savings is a capacity-controlled program and subject to availability.
No related posts.